Thursday, April 21, 2011

RhiDiscover is now on Twitter...

I have been at a work course this week on Web 2.0 Tools, and one of the sessions was on Twitter.  So I had to succumb to the Twitter world and start an account.  The reason why I didn't want to start up an account was because I didn't want to get addicted, and everyone who is a Twitter user says its addictive.

But here I am now... A Twitter'er.  So please follow me if you have an account too.





#RhiDiscover


Please remember I am only new to this so still working out how to use it properly. 

 What is your best tip/trick for a beginning Twitter user?

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock image by Zubada

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP