Tuesday, April 26, 2011

RhiCreate Logo...

I am looking at putting RhiCreate online, maybe starting an Etsy shop as well as doing dessert tables.  But before I do this I need to figure out what is going to be the identity of RhiCreate, therefore I need a logo.

I have been working on a few designs and want your feedback.  Constructive criticism welcome.  I also have a few colour palettes that I'm working with too, let me know which one you like (brown/pink or grey/pink).  The logos are numbered for easy referencing, so it would be greatly appreciated if you quickly left a comment saying your opinion.  More the better as I am quite terrible at making decisions on my own.  You might also have another idea for a totally different logo... Let me know.


Thanks for your time, it is greatly appreciated 

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock image by Zubada

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP