Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rainbow Cake...

I have been looking at these magical rainbow cakes for a while now, and I decided that it is definitely going on the '2011 To-Do List'.  Then I got an email from my dear friend and work colleague a few months ago suggesting I should make it for her birthday.  "Yeah yeah", was my reply, but of course I was always going to do what she wanted.  If she wanted a rainbow cake, she was going to get a rainbow cake, no matter how late I had to stay up baking on a school night.

To look at it just looks like a normal white iced cake, but the magic happens when you actually cut a piece out.  Viola... A burst of rainbow!



3 comments:

Anonymous,  April 7, 2011 at 7:08 PM  

WOW RHI!!!! THATS AWESOME :) I WANT ONE :) Your very clever :)

Simone,  April 7, 2011 at 10:18 PM  

And gosh ..... it tasted as good as it looked too!

Thanks Rhi for spoiling me today - you have no idea how wonderful it made me feel!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock image by Zubada

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP