Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter is coming... What did you EGG-spect!!!



As its that time of year again and the Easter long weekend is fast approaching now, I decided to put up some EGG-cellent cupcake toppers to share.  This way you can brighten up your Easter Feaster with these colourful masterpieces.  I use a 2" punch to cut these out and stick them onto toothpicks or lollypop sticks.

I have been at a work course this week so I haven't had time to bake, otherwise I would have posted photos of Easter cupcakes with these toppers in them.  Hopefully I get time over the long weekend to do some baking.

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter break and I'll see you after the long weekend.

Easter Toppers

Click here to download

Creative Commons License
RhiDiscover Easter Toppers by RhiDiscover is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.rhidiscover.blogspot.com.





What have you been cooking this Easter?

Share your Easter baking photos with me... Enter your link below






2 comments:

Me 'N My Monkeys April 21, 2011 at 2:54 PM  

Congratulations ;)
You have received a
'Versatile Blogger Award'.

If you choose to accept it, head on over to my blog ~ http://www.janedavid99.com/

Jane
xx

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock image by Zubada

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP