I am a sucker with a sweet tooth, so I decided to try a new thing. I'm sure its probably been done before, but I did think this awesome idea in my pretty lil head.
You love Choc Chip Cookies.... You love Oreos... Why not put them together... Why not put the Oreo INSIDE the Choc Chip Cookie!!!! Genius!!!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and prepare oven slide
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer until creamy and fluffy
- Whisk egg and beat into creamed mixture
- Add choc chips and stir through creamed mix
- Sift flours into seperate bowl
- Gradually add flour mixing well with a wooden spoon until all ingredients are combined
- Turn cookie dough onto board, knead gently, roll into log
- Evenly cut the log into slices. Each slice is a cookie
- Take a slice of cookie dough, halve it, put the Oreo in between the dough and mould around the biscuit
- Roll and place on prepared tray
- Bake in oven for approx 10-15 mins, until starting to go golden brown
- Cool on wire rack
- Serve or store in an air tight container