Sunday, March 27, 2011

RhiDiscover Collage...



My posts have been very few this month.  Work has been hectic and I haven't had much time for fun crafty stuff or cooking.  I did use my crafty skills at work so I'll try and get the post up for that soon.  So I decided to do a little digital collage using RhiWords from RhiDiscover.  I would love to get one of these done on canvas to hang in the wall of my study.  That is when my study is complete of course, hence the renovations are barely, if even at all, under way.  One day!!!



Check out Wordle to make your own digital collage.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock image by Zubada

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP