Sunday, February 13, 2011

Rylie & Dan's Engagement Dessert Table

"Daniel popped the question and Rylie said yes..." is what the invitation stated.  Very appropriate and cute I thought.  One of good girlfriends was getting married, but first the engagement party.  As my gift to the 'Mr & Mrs To-Be' I was making their cake.  But why stop there when I have 'DREAM'.

A dessert table it was.  Pink and Orange the colours... I like, I like!  Then I just went nuts.  This was the inspiration page that I created on Polyvore and sent it to Rylie to see if we were on the right track.  Spot on!!! Excellent!!!




The night was creeping upon us and I had a lot to do.  A big thank you goes out to my girlfriend Karina, my angel.  She was a massive help and my calmness through the whole process... Thank you xo


THE FINISHED PRODUCT....
















Hope you guys had a lovely night celebrating your engagement with all your family and friends.  Thank you for letting me be apart of this special occasion.  
Love to you both xoxo



4 comments:

Anonymous,  February 14, 2011 at 8:58 AM  

Rhi, you have done such lovely job here,I am so proud of you , I would recommend your dessert tables to anyone . They look so scrumptious,,,Yum Yum ..Lozzie

Kate February 14, 2011 at 10:14 AM  

looks fantastic Rhi, i can see these dessert tables being a big hit at baby showers, christenings, weddings etc as well. you are just full of ideas missy!!

Susan @ Living with Punks March 1, 2011 at 5:31 PM  

Gorgeous display there girl! I absolutley love those colors together too. Reminds me of those missle pops we had when we were younger :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and the sweet comments

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock image by Zubada

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP