Monday, February 7, 2011

Busy Baking Week... Stay Tuned

As you follow Aussies would know, there has a been a whirl wind of weather around the country at the moment.   As a matter of fact, around the WORLD.  We have been in the middle of a heat wave of 40 degree + days for a week.  Not good when your in a kitchen/classroom with 30 smelly sweaty kids and only two ceiling fans to keep you cool.  Anyway, I didn't do much last week as I was busy with returning to work and dealing with the heat.

This week is going to be extra busy.  I'll be baking my butt off this week as I am doing an engagement cake and a little surprise.  So just letting you to stay tuned as the photos will be posted on the weekend sometime.

Hope you have a great week :-)

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock image by Zubada

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP