Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baby Munro...

This weekend consisted of a baby shower to celebrate the anticipated arrival of Baby Munro.  Myself and the girls at work decided to give her something useful, different and creative.  After all, we are Home Ec teachers.

As you all know I am a little fond of cakes, so why not make her a cake.  But not just any cake... The increasing popular 'Nappy Cake'.  I've made a few before so this didn't take long at all.  Whipped it up in an afternoon (with help rolling the teeny tiny nappies).  Although this was the first time I attempted making the tiny sock roses... Aren't they cute!

The baby shower was a great afternoon and a huge success.  It was well organised with all the little fun games and the yummy food, and mumma was glowing.  Now to sit back and wait.






5 comments:

Heavenly Savings February 26, 2011 at 2:38 AM  

Cute Blog! I’m a new follower Happy Friday!! I would love for you to stop and take a look at my blog as well! Thanks!
http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

Erin February 26, 2011 at 4:24 AM  

Here from Boost My Blog Friday Blog Hop, am now following - would love a follow back at Dropped Stitches.

Glenda Cates February 26, 2011 at 11:28 AM  

Hello, from Boost My Blog. The cakes are awesome and so I am now following you on GFC to see what else you might make.

TexaGermaNadian February 26, 2011 at 9:16 PM  

I honestly had to look twice to see if this was a real cake or baby supplies. You did a great job with it! Too cute :)


I just stopped over from the Boost My Blog Friday hop. Have a great weekend :)
http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock image by Zubada

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP