Friday, January 7, 2011

Up and coming this month...

With 2011 well and truly upon us I have an abundance of cake requests to design and make.  This coming month I have 3 cakes to do.  Luckily I'm on holidays and have time to test out my new Cricut Cake machine and do these cakes as well.  So far on the list I have; 

  • 1 wedding cake
  • 1 birthday cake
  • 1 engagement cake
This should keep me busy for a while.  I've seen some new techniques I want to try out, so depending on how they turn out, will depend if I post them.  Nah just kidding, I'll still post them if they were a wreck just to prove I am only human and I do make mistakes.

So bring on the new year and the cake decorating.  Keep watching this space.



1 comments:

Daydream Retreat January 10, 2011 at 10:02 AM  

Hi Rhi, just read your interview at "blog this" and thought I'd pop on over for a visit. Can't wait to see you cakes :)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock image by Zubada

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP