Thank and link back to the person who gave me this award.
Share 7 things about myself.
Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.
A big THANK YOU to Rhi from Hummingbird's Song for this 'Stylish Blogger Award'. I'm chuffed... really I am.
Now to share 7 things about myself. Hmmmmm...
- I am a high school teacher, I love my job and the people I work with. I work in the technology/home ec area so I love being creative and doing practical activities with the kids, from sewing and cooking to web design and computer animations.
- Although I absolutely love what I do as a teacher, I also aspire and dream to start my own business. I want the best of both worlds. This business idea/adventure is fun and creative. I'm still ironing out some issues (mainly $), so stay tuned.
- I LOVE the colour PINK!!! If it's pink, I'll take it.
- I usually am not the best baker (I tend to rely on Betty Crocker). These Christmas holidays I did some baking... from scratch... and it all turned out yummy and wonderful. I now vouch to never touch a packet mix... unless I am in hurry, hehehe.
- I have the best family and group of close friends. I love them all sooooooooooooooooooooo much and could not imagine living my life without them.
- I have applied to do a masters degree in digital media this year. I plan to start in May and study that part time whilst working, socialising and dreaming of my business venture.
- I try hard to keep active and eat well but sometimes slip off the wagon. I love food in general and love eating out (dessert dates are the best with your girlfriends), so its hard to stick to a diet all the time. All good food in moderation and no chocolate in the staffroom are my new motto's.
15 Bloggers you should definitely check out...