Monday, January 10, 2011

Point & Shoot: Twinstinct


This is my first 'Point & Shoot' of the year.  I've been busy busy these holidays and haven't had time to post any piccies.

This weekend we celebrated my brother and sisters 24th birthday.  My brother has recently moved away so he came home for a visit to surprise my sister.  It was great having the three of us together again, celebrating alongside our partners and closest friends.

As we are getting older we are growing closer and closer.  It has gone from the bickering days of childhood, the moodiness and struggles of adolescence, to the fondness and friendships of young adults.  This sibling journey has been a great one and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Happy Birthday Greg and Jenna!!!



2 comments:

Kim H January 10, 2011 at 1:42 PM  

Hi Rhi. Lovely blog:) I've also just done my first Point & Shoot...ever. Such fun. I also have twin brother and sister. They have just turned 26. I'm alot older though so there was no bickering between us...that started once they hit adulthood!

Lovely to visit your blog.

Tat January 10, 2011 at 9:53 PM  

I wish I had such a close bond with my brother... Visiting from BlogThis.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock image by Zubada

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP