Monday, January 24, 2011

Point & Shoot: High Tea


I was lucky enough to celebrate a girlfriends hen's night in a very classy and elegant way... High Tea at the Sir Stamford in Sydney, Circular Quay.  The theme was 50's, so all the girls donned dresses and pearls as we chatted over champagne, tea, scones and little sandwiches with no crusts.  The decor was gorgeous Victorian with chandeliers, pianos and the glam chaise lounges.  A great afternoon was had by all the ladies.  Highly recommended.



4 comments:

Mezhead January 25, 2011 at 11:03 AM  

Hi Rhi! Gorgeous blog! Lucky you having high tea, my favourite! Mez xx

Rhi @ Hummingbird's Song January 25, 2011 at 4:40 PM  

Ooh.. looks so good! Just letting you know I've given you a Stylish Blogger award!

ambienceoutdoorfurniture.com July 20, 2012 at 9:05 AM  

Oh I love these...in looking for a couch myself, I have considered this type of couch. They look so cozy, the babe and I can comfortably extend our legs either way for movie night. The blue/gray velvet is perfection.
More Info> chaise lounges

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock image by Zubada

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP