Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Name Canvas...

First post of the New Year... 2011!!!  I hope everyone had a wonderful break and are back ready and raring to go for the year that lay ahead of us.  The first post is some Christmas presents that I made.  I couldn't post these earlier as the gift receivers hadn't opened them yet.

So I decided to pull out a few crafty stops for presents this year.  With the much anticipated arrivals of Ruby and Evan in 2010, I thought they needed some RhiDesign in their rooms.  Lucky me got the chance to express myself in both a girly and boyish style.  I hope they go with the decor in their rooms and they enjoy them for years to come.










Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock image by Zubada

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP