Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A bit of randomness...

Kate from Kate's Korner did this random questionnaire so I thought I'd give it a go just for something a lil fun and interesting




Rhi Rhi Randomness 



Outside my window.... A green lawn that needs to be mowed and some annoying bug breeding tress that need to be removed

I am thinking... About the cake in the oven for the wedding cake I’m doing this week... How long does it have to go?

I am thankful for... For the bestest family, the greatest friends and the most wonderful opportunities that I have

I am wearing.... My gym gear (Lorna Jane tights and singlet) and joggers as I’ve been active alongside of baking today

I am creating... A wedding cake, birthday cake and engagement cake... All in the next few weeks

I am going.... Finish my ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians’ marathon tomorrow... Something had to keep my amused with all this baking

I am reading... All the wonderful blogs I follow... They give so much motivation and inspiration

I am hoping... That my pink ‘wiggle’ dress gets here in time for the 50s theme hens party I have on the weekend

I am hearing... Sport, sport and more sport on the TV

Around the house.... Cricut cake machine, cricut samples, lots of chocolate and flour for these cakes, dishes from my baking and cooking lunch... All in an orderly fashion of course

One of my favorite things... Being around the people I love

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Run, gym, shopping for birthday presents, putting together a wedding cake, celebrating my mans birthday, having high tea for a girlfriends hens... Enjoying my holidays

A photo to share... This is a photo I sent to my man of the lovely, yummy, fresh ingredients I was using to cook his afternoon snack... Vegetable Frittata





2 comments:

DanniiBeauty January 19, 2011 at 8:38 PM  

Great post! Yum, those ingredients look yummy and fresh. Enjoy the vegetable frittata!

Kate January 19, 2011 at 8:48 PM  

loved reading about your day rhi!!
p.s. you forgot to mention your old school buddy who used to have a letterbook with you!! ;)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock image by Zubada

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP