Sunday, December 26, 2010

What a girl needs... for Christmas

Along with my Cricut Cake Machine I received another awesome gift from my family 'non-secret' Santa.  This may look like an ordinary handbag but its not.  This is a ladies CAMERA bag.  This will house my Canon DSLR when I am on the run.  No ordinary ugly looking camera bag for me, stylish all the way hehehe.  One of the greatest things about it is, it's big enough to hold all your personal items (wallet, phone, snacks, lip gloss) as well as your other lens, memory cards etc.  Jo Totes, what a genius idea.

Image from jototes.com

Image from jototes.com



If you'd like to look at the range of ladies camera bags Jo Totes has to offer click here.

2 comments:

Belinda December 26, 2010 at 3:37 PM  

I just Twittered yesterday I wanted a nice camera bag. I got a new lens for Christmas and I can't stop clicking.
Merry Christmas. X

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock image by Zubada

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP