Sunday, December 26, 2010

Santa was very good to me...

I must have been a very good girl this year and Santa must have been listening very carefully to what I wanted.  To my surprise I awoke on Christmas morning to find a BIG box (half wrapped in wrapping paper and the other half in A4 drawing paper, he ran out).  The box was heavy and awkward to move but I easily ripped the wrapping to find... A CRICUT CAKE MACHINE!!!


Image from Roberts Confectionary


I was stunned... speechless... extremely grateful.  This machine is unreal.  Click here to see the sort of things this wonderful machine can do.  I've got a wedding and birthday cake coming up next month for some friends and I think this machine is going to get a workout.  I've already started designing the cakes in my head.

Thank you Santa S, love you long time xoxo

1 comments:

Kate December 26, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

woah!! very very lucky girl rhianna!!!
cricut make awesome things, great quality, i have a cricut trimmer and my cuttlebug!! enjoy your new toy!!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock image by Zubada

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP