Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Live, Love, Laugh... Canvas Art


I have finally had time to sit down and create some new art work for my home using my goodies from WOW.  The colour scheme for my lounge room/kitchen is red, brown and beige, hence the colours on my canvas.  This is on my wall in my lounge room and also goes perfectly with the red colour theme for Christmas.  I have another under way but I am waiting on the right fabric.  It's hard when you know what you want in your head but you cant find it.




handmade projects

4 comments:

mubashar December 22, 2010 at 1:14 AM  

Personal portraits and family photographs are both popular choices for photo canvas prints. These can be taken as highly stylized, formal shots, or they can be very naturalistic, "spur of the moment" pictures, depending on what your personal style or preference is..
canvas art

wahab January 16, 2011 at 1:21 AM  

What a cool product we focus on Canvas print that allows users to put photos on canvas but a canvas business card is a great idea.
Canvas print

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock image by Zubada

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP