Sunday, November 21, 2010

Point & Shoot: Sunday Inspiration


So this is my first 'Point & Shoot' post.  This photo is a snippet of my Sunday morning.  The sun was shining and the breeze was blowing so my girlfriends and I decided to take a long walk along the foreshore.  It takes a bit of inspiration to get motivated and what better way to get motivated than my PINK joggers and an inspirational singlet quote from Lorna Jane.  What a beautiful Sunday morning.


Have a look at Fat Mum Slim's blog for more 'Point & Shoot' posts

2 comments:

Rhi @ Hummingbird's Song November 22, 2010 at 9:00 PM  

I love your pink runners! I always find that new runners are great for motivation :P Loving the layout of your blog too!

www.hummingbirdssong.com

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock image by Zubada

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP