Saturday, November 13, 2010

Holiday Snap...



I have recently found this great blog called 'Blog This'.  It's an Australian site that brings bloggers together and gives them inspiration and challenges to blog about.  Helps eliminate bloggers block hahaha.

Challenge 62: Favourite Holiday Pic
This photo was taken on the Greek island of Santorini.  I went there in the summer of 2009 to visit my best friend who was travelling Europe at the time.  Santorini is famous for its sunset and I now know why.  It was spectacular.  The sunset colours changed dramatically throughout the late afternoon, providing unbelievable photo op's.  Caroline has the unreal photo of her and I on this same wall with the sun setting behind us, that is my ultimate favourite, but this is the next best thing to post just how unreal it is.  If you get a chance, a Santorini sunset is a must see.




I'm a Blog This member
inspiring and connecting with Australian Bloggers.

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock image by Zubada

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP